How to take a picture of your photo for evaluation
In order for us to provide you with a cost estimate for the restoration/repair work on your photo, we need to see what your photo looks like. The simplest way for you to do this is to take a picture of the photo with your cell phone and send it to us.
Please find below some easy-to-follow steps that will enable you to send us a suitable evaluation photo.
After we have evaluated your photo we will provide you with a quote.
Here are the steps:
- Place your photo flat on a horizontal surface in a well lighted area and ensure there are no shadows, reflections or glare falling on the photo.
- Position your phone camera directly above and perpendicular to the photo and make sure the entire photo is in the frame.
- When taking the picture of your photo, make sure that the image is in focus. This step is extremely important.
- After you have taken the picture of your photo, please upload it to us for evaluation. Please click here to upload your photo.
- After we have evaluated your photo we will send you via email our quote for the restoration/repair work.